SEATS ARE LIMITED AND ARE FIRST COME, CLASS TUITION RESERVES YOUR SEAT. ALL BEAUTY SCHOOL STUDENTS RECEIVE HALF OFF TUITION WITH VALID SCHOOL ENROLLMENT PROOF. CEU HOURS AVAILABLE WHERE APPLICABLE. THANKS FOR READING THE FINE PRINT, YOU ARE THE OVER ACHIEVING TYPE AND DESERVE A PAT ON THE BACK.
Events List Navigation
BLOCK-TAPER-SCISSOR 2-DAY IN DEPTH MENS HAIRCUTTING CLASS. CLIPPER, SCISSOR AND RAZOR CUTTING PERFECTION. LEARN THE DESIGN AND EXECUTION OF MODERN MENS HAIRCUTTING. (mannequin head provided) featuring DAVID GATT [styled_button title="RESERVE…Find out more »
MIX AND MINGLE WITH NICK ARROJO COME CELEBRATE OUR 5TH YEAR OF BUSINESS AND OUR NEW EXPANSION. MINI-FASHION SHOW, PRIZES. COME MEET OUR TEAM AND NICK ARROJO. [styled_button title="RESERVE…Find out more »
RAZOR FUNDAMENTALS INSIGHTFUL. STRIKING. SMART. DISCOVER THE TECHNICAL AND CREATIVE SCOPE OF PRECISION RAZOR-CUTTING AND MAKE IT A FEATURE IN YOUR OWN WORK. (mannequin provided) [styled_button title="RESERVE YOUR SPOT" href="https://www.eventbrite.com/e/razor-fundamentals-featuring-nick-arrojo-tickets-31738828691"…Find out more »
POP-UP HAIRSHOW CHECK OUT WHAT WE HAVE UP OUR SLEEVE THIS YEAR. BENEFIT FOR JOY JUNCTION. HOSTED BY DAILOGUE BREWERY (1505 1st St. NW 87102. TICKETS $25 (LIMITED CAPACITY) 8-10pm…Find out more »
WHAT’S HOT RIGHT NOW? HOW ABOUT TOMORROW? PERSPECTIVE AND TECHNIQUE TO CHALLENGE YOUR CURRENT COLOR STANDARD. IT’LL STILL BE FUN THOUGH, WE’RE HAIRDRESSERS! (mannequin provided) $200 9-4pm …Find out more »
COME LEARN THE ART OF SALON BUSINESS. BENCHMARKING, SERVICE STANDARDS, AND CREATIVE IDEAS TO KEEP THE SALON HOPPING. $75 9-2pm …Find out more »
What To Expect
What To Expect
Experienced, highly skilled educators facilitate in a down-to-earth, urban and relaxed environment. You can expect high-quality mannequin or model demos and workshops that use innovative techniques and fresh thinking to stir up your imagination. We teach techniques that are useable everyday on the salon floor and are sure to improve your hairdressing, your client communication and your business building – you will work hard and you will talk and think about hair. We you use mannequin heads in the workshops, you are free to take them home afterwards. Expect motivational, encouraging educators, helping you to develop techniques to define your own style. All classes are facilitated at Square Root Salon.
To register for a seminar, please send us an e-mail or call 505-508-3274. SQUARE ROOT classes and or seminars can be secured by: american express, visa, or master card. And by checks payable to: SQUARE ROOT SALON
* All credit card transactions will require an additional 3% merchant fee.
* A confirmation email will be sent within 24 hours of registration.
* Please make hotel and travel arrangements upon receiving this email. Square Root Salon recommends Hotel Andaluz located in downtown Albuquerque. Special rates are available, these reservations must be made through us. Please contact Jason White @505-508-3274 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
– Cancellations and modifications with more than 2-weeks notice prior to scheduled seminar: 10% fee applies.
– NO REFUNDS OR CREDIT is available if you cancel with less than seven days notice; cancel on the event day; do not show; or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a class and are dissatisified with its presentation or content.
SQUARE ROOT SALON reserves the right to cancel any class based upon unforeseen circumstances. In this instance we will provide 2-weeks notice and reimburse the full tuition fee.
SQUARE ROOT SALON assumes no other liability for costs.
Tuition includes course working material, and your mannequin(s) or model(s). If you work on mannequins, you are free to take them home at the end of the seminar.
You must supply your own scissors and razors, combs, brushes, irons, and blow-dryers.